All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionBLUE HIGHWAY SUNSHINE ROUTE is a daily reader book written for those of you with fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome, by Sheryl Ann, a woman who has this debilitating invisible illness. Sheryl Ann wants very much to give you something to read on a daily basis that will help you to understand yourself and your illness better, and to take your mind off of your illness and hopefully give you a positive focus for your day. She also hopes that if someone who does t have the illness reads the book, they will understand our illness or that of a family member, friend, or community member and they will be motivated to give better support and hopefully even consider volunteering at a local organization or assist in getting one going. Sheryl Ann also believes that this book will be used by FM-ME/CFS organizations worldwide as a fund-raising tool for the particular organization in any community.
- Author(s)Sheryl Ann
- Date of Publication23/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight726 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.