Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionBetween the smudges of blue ink and words framing countless epiphanies is a lyrical collection of poetry crafted by Anna Kristina Schultz. Her work addresses topics of nature, love, sorrow, people, and faith using various poetic styles and techniques, aiming to honestly describe events and subjects close to the hearts of many. With a unique perspective, blue ink & epiphany takes you to a quiet place of reflection and inspiration. Home Again Seasons come and seasons go, By and by the years grow old, Houses crumble, new ones rise, In the land of open skies. Days and nights pass away, Leaves fall and then decay, Our children leave for adulthood, Farmers walk where the wheat once stood. While the past holds memory and song, And in the present, our families grow strong. If the future holds love or pain, May we all one day, come home again.
- Author BiographyAnna Kristina Schultz began writing poetry over a decade ago. Now twenty-two, she has won several writing and public speaking awards. A Christian with a love for traveling, singing, and theatre, she is presently completing her BA in English in Alberta, Canada.
- Author(s)Anna Kristina Schultz
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication23/09/2010
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight125 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.