All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw the blue marlin uses its spear-like se to kill prey and protect itself from predators? The blue marlin can also travel at speeds of more than 50 miles per hour (80 kilometers per hour) due to grooves on its pelvic fins. Discover more about this intriguing underwater dweller in Blue Marlin, a Giants of the Ocean book.
- Author(s)Alexis Roumanis
- PublisherAv2 by Weigl
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleGiants of the Ocean
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAv2 by Weigl
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width178 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.