All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe hero emerges as a valiant young man, orphaned at an early age, in the delightful city of New Orleans. Then World War II occurs and he is sent off to war, where in Paris, amid all the turmoil, he meets the love of his life. After the war he returns to New Orleans, vowing to return to Paris and his new found love. Yet he soon learns of her mysterious disappearance. Fighting his own demons of despair, ruin, desire and revenge, he realizes he must go on, leaving the festive city of New Orleans, ever seeking the light of his life.
- Author BiographyAnna Mayhall Munding graduated from the University of New Orleans with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature. This is her first novel. In the past she has worked in advertising, and as a writer for The Oil & Gas Journal and the British Consulate. She has also written several plays, a script, and numerous short stories and poems. Anna resides in Mississippi near the Gulf Coast. She also enjoys painting, traveling, and spending time with her family, and her two children and their families.
- Author(s)Anna Mayhall Munding
- Date of Publication11/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $88.73New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $88.73
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.