Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1956 Lydia is alone with her frustration which she acts out aggressively with her children. Forty years on, her children suffer serious depression. Jacq goes to therapy and then leaves for Penang. Kel drinks and plays his mothers signature tune, 'Blue Moon'. In 1998 the therapist steps in where community once gave support. But are the desperate helped?
- Author BiographyCarolyn van Langenberg
- Author(s)Carolyn van Langenberg
- PublisherIndra Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationBriar Hill
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintIndra Publishing
- Weight510 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.