Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant by W.Chan Kim, Renee A. Mauborgne (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe global phemen that has sold 3.5 million copies, is published in a record-breaking 43 languages and is a bestseller across five continentsw updated and expanded with new content. This global bestseller, embraced by organizations and industries worldwide, challenges everything you thought you knew about the requirements for strategic success. Now updated with fresh content from the authors, Blue Ocean Strategy argues that cutthroat competition results in thing but a bloody red ocean of rivals fighting over a shrinking profit pool. Based on a study of 150 strategic moves (spanning more than 100 years across 30 industries), the authors argue that lasting success comes t from battling competitors but from creating blue oceans untapped new market spaces ripe for growth. Blue Ocean Strategy presents a systematic approach to making the competition irrelevant and outlines principles and tools any organization can use to create and capture their own blue oceans. This expanded edition includes: A new preface by the authors: Help! My Ocean Is Turning Red Updates on all cases and examples in the book, bringing their stories up to the present time Two new chapters and an expanded third oneAlignment, Renewal, and Red Ocean Trapsthat address the most pressing questions readers have asked over the past 10 years A landmark work that upends traditional thinking about strategy, this bestselling book charts a bold new path to winning the future. Consider this your guide to creating uncontested market spaceand making the competition irrelevant. To learn more about the power of blue ocean strategy, visit blueoceanstrategy.com. There you ll find all the resources you needfrom ideas in practice and cases from government and private industry, to teaching materials, mobile apps, real-time updates, and tips and tools to help you make your blue ocean journey a success.
- Author BiographyW. Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne are Professors of Strategy at INSEAD and Co-Directors of the INSEAD Blue Ocean Strategy Institute. They are the authors of Blue Ocean Strategy, which has sold over 3.5 million copies, is being published in a record-breaking 43 languages, and is a bestseller across five continents. They are ranked No. 2 in The Thinkers50 listing of the World s Top Management Gurus and are the recipients of numerous academic and management awards including the Nobel Colloquia Prize for Leadership on Business and Economic Thinking, the Carl S. Sloane Award by the Association of Management Consulting Firms, the Leadership Hall of Fame by Fast Company, and the Eldridge Haynes Prize by the Academy of International Business among others. Kim is an advisor to several countries and Mauborgne is a member of President Barack Obama s Board of Advisors on education.
- Author(s)Renee A. Mauborgne,W.Chan Kim
- PublisherHarvard Business School Publishing
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business School Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementExpanded edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $30.78New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $28.31Trending at AU $30.23
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.