Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.00+ AU $5.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by manyhills
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArmed with an hours degree in Agribusiness, Amanda Greenfield dreams of employing all the skills she's learnt at college to help her father turn the family farm from a debt-ridden, run-down basket case into a thriving enterprise. Then tragedy strikes with the death of Amanda's mother in a car accident. Wracked by grief and guilt, and wearied by the long struggle to keep Kyleena a going concern, Amanda's father argues that they should sell up and get on with their lives away from the vagaries of drought and fluctuating stock and crop yields. Having inherited half the farm from her beloved mother, whom she also grieves for, Amanda determines to summon all her strength, grit and kwhow to save Kyleena. Along the way she faces mixed fortunes in both love and life...
- Author BiographyFleur McDonald has lived and worked on farms for much of her life. After growing up in the small town of Orroroo in South Australia, she went jillarooing, eventually co-owning an 8000-acre property in regional Western Australia.Fleur likes to write about strong women overcoming adversity, drawing inspiration from her own experiences in rural Australia. She is the best-selling author of Red Dust, Blue Skies, Purple Roads, Silver Clouds and Crimson Dawn. She has two children and a Jack Russell terrier.
- Author(s)Fleur McDonald
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication03/01/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- First Published2011
- Weight318 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementMain
- Interest AgeFrom
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.66
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.