All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBlue Sky: The Oregon Center for the Photographic Arts at 40 is the first comprehensive publication to document and situate Portland's nprofit Blue Sky Gallery within the national photography scene, charting its four-decade history from upstart artists' collective to mature nprofit photographic space. Founded in 1975, before photography was embraced widely as a meaningful fine art form, Blue Sky's founders endeavored to bring the most dynamic contemporary photographers working in the United States, and eventually throughout the world, to the Northwest. The Center's early support of w-rewned photographers, including Nan Goldin, John Divola, Mark Klett, Robert Frank, and Larry Sultan, established Blue Sky as a preeminent West-Coast venue. The gallery remains a vital location where emerging photographers engaging with twenty-first century techlogies continue to find their voices and eager audiences.
- Author(s)Julia Dolan
- PublisherPortland Art Museum,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPortland Art Museum,U.S.
- Content Note150 illus.
- Weight1407 g
- Width6161 mm
- Height6466 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $86.95New
- AU $40.99Used
- AU $112.52New
- AU $97.37Used
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.26New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.75New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.84
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.