Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionRhodesia, in 1975 and a bloody vicious civil war is at its height-a war between the white mirity supported by the black majority and the ZAPU and ZANU terrorist groups, supported by Zambia and Mozambique. Kensington, a small town in the farming belt, has been the subject of several terrorist attacks, but with only a small police force for defence and the local T.A. unit having been called up for service on the Zambia border, the situation appears grim. Until Iffor Meredith turns up on a pilgrimage, that is. A deadly ambush on the Dix family and his escape from a land mine attack makes Iffor determined to offer resistance of some form or other to the terrorists. His application to join the Rhodesian Army has been accepted and he sets about forming a small militia. With all the fit men already on call up, who can he recruit from? Then he's invited to a darts match at the Moth Club and meets up with the remnants of the town's Fire Brigade, the men considered too old for call up. And so Blue Watch is engaged!
- Author(s)Gwyn Fford-Osborne
- Date of Publication27/12/2010
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeven
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDiadem Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.