About this product
- DescriptionThe final volume in the iconic Penguin Australian Children's Classics series, Blueback is a deceptively simple allegory about a boy who matures through fortitude, and finds wisdom by living in harmony with all forms of life. A beautiful distillation of Winton's art and concerns.
- Author BiographyTim Winton has published 25 books for adults and children, and his work has been translated into 28 languages. Since his first novel, An Open Swimmer, won the Australian Vogel Award in 1981, he has won the Miles Franklin Award four times (for Shallows,Cloudstreet, Dirt Music and Breath) and twice been shortlisted for the Booker Prize (for The Riders and Dirt Music). Tim Winton's most recent novel is Eyrie.
- Author(s)Tim Winton
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication25/06/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAustralian Children's Classics
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintViking Australia
- Weight275 g
- Width135 mm
- Height187 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.