All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne day the people who live with Elmer, who was a little elf, baked a blueberry pie. The minute Elmer had a chance he jumped right into that rich, melting pie and ate till his elfin stomach bulged. It was delicious, and Elmer wanted ather one right away. But body can see an elf, or hear an elf, or feel an elf, so ne of his people knew he was trying to tell them something. Then, when Elmer was unhappily sampling cherry pie, he had an inspiration! But, dear reader, we can't give the ending away. Let's just say that Elmer's ingenious solution satisfied his craving for blueberry pie, and being a polite elf, he thanked his people. Elmer hs been the most appealing and industrious elf around for nearly fifty years, and he'll continue to delight children for generations to come. Seymour Fleishman's charming illustrations transform our familiar household world into the tiny world of elves.
- Author(s)Jane Thayer
- PublisherPurple House Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPurple House Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Seymour Fleishman
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.