All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy the authors of RESURGENT: HOW CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATISM CAN SAVE AMERICA, an urgent and unsettling book that exposes President Barack Obama's blueprint. Conservative leaders Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski identify a pattern of unconstitutional acts that form Obama's plan to build a big-government collectivist society on the ruins of our Founding Fathers' nation. It's coordinated. It's dangerous. And it's real.
- Author BiographyKen Blackwell is the Senior Fellow for Family Empowerment at the Family Research Council. He serves on the board of directors for the Club for Growth, National Rifle Association, and the National Taxpayers Union. Blackwell is a contributing editor for Townhall.com, and his columns frequently appear in the Washington Times, New York Post, American Thinker, National Review Online, and FoxNews.com. Ken Blackwell is one of the nation's leading conservative voices, an advocate for free markets, economic opportunity and social values. In 2006, he became the first African-American in Ohio history to be a major party nominee for governor. In 2004, the American Conservative Union and the Ashbrook Center for Public Affairs honored Blackwell with the John M. Ashbrook Award for his steadfast conservative leadership. Past recipients of that award include President Ronald Reagan, Ambassador Jeane Kirkpatrick, and Charlton Heston. Blackwell's public service includes serving as mayor of Cincinnati, undersecretary at the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Co-Chairman of the U.S. Census Monitoring Board, Vice Chairman of the RNC Platform Committee, and U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Human Rights Commission. In 1994, he became the first African-American elected to a statewide office in Ohio when he was elected state treasurer, after which he also was elected to two terms as secretary of state. Ken Klukowski is a constitutional lawyer and journalist whose work is regularly published by FoxNews.com, the Washington Examiner, and Townhall.com, as well as some of America's most influential newspapers. He is a fellow and senior legal analyst with the American Civil Rights Union. A published scholar on constitutional issues, Klukowski has filed briefs in the United States Supreme Court on cases relating to First Amendment religious liberty and the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms. He lives with his wife Amanda and their young children.
- Author(s)Ken Blackwell,Ken Klukowski
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Lyons Press
- Weight25 g
- Width169 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.