All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are an experienced game designer or artist looking to test your latest idea, or a complete vice looking to build their first video game, this is a great place to start learning how to build complex game mechanics quickly and easily without writing any text code. No programming experience required!
- Author BiographyBrenden Sewell is a lead game designer at E-Line Media, and has spent the last 5 years designing and creating games that are both fun to play and have educational or social impact. He has been building games since 2002, when Neverwinter Nights taught him an invaluable lesson about the expressive power of game design. In 2010, he graduated with a degree in cognitive science from Indiana University. Since then, he has focused on enhancing his own craft of game design while harnessing its power to do good in the world, and exposing more people to the joy the profession holds.
- Author(s)Brenden Sewell
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight335 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $203.71
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.84
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.93
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $69.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.