All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fun and friendly step-by-step introduction to blues guitar is written with the adult learner in mind. It is both a great self-teaching book and a great method for use with an instructor. Blues Guitar for Adults covers scales and techniques for blues lead guitar, important blues forms---such as the 12-bar and 8-bar blues progressions---and even provides licks in the style of the most important blues guitar masters. Easy-to-read examples are written in standard music tation and TAB, and there's a special section at the end showing all the scales and arpeggios you need to play the blues. Large diagrams and detailed photographs help simplify the learning process. A CD demonstrating all the examples in the book is included, making learning easier and more fun. This is the perfect how to book for the grown-up who wants to play the blues!
- Author(s)Alfred Publishing
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/1999
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight363 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.92
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.14
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.09
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $80.22
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.94
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.