All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionBlues Soloing Strategies for Guitar is a study of essential and invative approaches to blues improvisation. It features 16 full-length solos broken down and discussed in detail, covering everything from blues form to soloing structure and technique. Many blues solo styles, including Chicago, Delta, rock, funk, jump, jazz, and mir, are analyzed rhythmically, harmonically, and emotionally to help you learn how to create your own strong musical statement. This book takes an intelligent and thorough approach to shed new light on blues guitar soloing and provides you with fresh strategies to apply to your own playing. A CD demonstrating all the examples in the book and for playing along is included.
- Author(s)Wayne Riker
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleImprov
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight318 g
- Width226 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Contained items statementContains Sheet music and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.