All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.64Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionMy fourteen year old daughter had been dead 65 days. I spent the time in jail working on this book 20 hours a day. It was written in 14 days to hor my God and to remember my daughter. I was asking God why He allowed so many horrible things to happen to me. This book is about my child from before her birth to shortly after her death and is intended for the readers to fall in love with her. A cruel mother tried to erase me from all Blyss's life, yet I include actual facts of our lives.
- Author BiographyBill Vyers is from a little town in Texas. Bill is referred to as the Job of modern times by many area pastors. God has always been a great part of his life and he depends on God for all his needs. Blyss in Heaven Ministries was born in jail and has now spread to three states. Bill is available to travel and speak of God's love as shown him through the death of his daughter, Blyss, his father's death, two failed marriages, his terminal cancer, heart condition, diabetes, loss of all worldly things, and false incarceration. The story of Blyss Eterna Vyers shows the character of a man of God.
- Author(s)Bill Vyers
- Date of Publication28/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.