All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCorporate governance demands an increased focus on the leadership role of the board, the CEO and the directors and the call for these to be more accountable for their own performance is a growing global trend. Board, Director and CEO Evaluation helps to implement the recommendations for evaluation that haven been included in almost every major corporate geovernance review or report. This practical guide is based on the authors' extensive research and consulting experience and provides the information necessary to carry out board, director or CEO evaluations. The authors discuss current thinking in best practice corporate governance and outline the benefits of evaluation. They use diagrams, checklists and practical examples to illustrate key concepts and include questionnaires to evaluate the performance of boards, committees, directors and CEOs. As board, director and CEO performance is critical to today's organisation, this book is an essential business tool.
- Author BiographyProfessor Geoffrey Kiel PhD, AIM, FAICD, FAMI is a management consultant with over twenty years experience and an academic educator and researcher. He teaches on the intensive AICD Diploma program in Brisbane and presents board evaluation seminars in Brisbane and Sydney as well as presenting the Implementing Great Governance program Australia wide. He was Head of the Graduate School of Management at the University of Queensland for twelve years and planning vice-chancellor for the University of Notre Dame Australia. He is currently Professor of Management at the University of Queensland. In addition to his academic standing, he currently provides consulting advice to the Australian based management consultancy, Competitive Dynamics. Gavin Nicholson BEcon, LLB, MBA (Adv), AIMM, FAICD is CEO and a director of Competitive Dynamics Pty Ltd. He has extensive consulting experience in work force profiling projects and has a specialty in corporate governance. He has provided advice for national research companies, government owned corporations, not-for-profit organisations, statutory authorities and several large Australian public companies. He has also assisted in the development and review of several courses for the AICD and regularly presents to business groups on issues of practical governance.
- Author(s)Gavin Nicholson,Geoffrey Kiel,Mary Anne Barclay
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight384 g
- Width62 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $33.67Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.