Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Waldo takes a penetrating, behind-the-scenes look at today's trends in the corporate board room. He details the current and likely future roles boards of large firms will have to play and describes the interplay between the CEO and the directors. He describes current board composition and committee makeups and suggests the need for some new and uncommon committees. He tes the impact that changes in roles and structures have on the need for better information by board members and details the the types of financial and operating information directors receive from management today. Waldo prescribes a model information package, emphasizing the use of trend charts, financial ratios, and other kinds of visual and comparative data put together in simple, easy-to-use formats. He also addresses the need for softer, qualitative kinds of information t generally derived from accounting systems, but even more important for directors trying to analyze what is going on and what is likely to happen.
- Author Biographyldo /f Charles /i N.
- Author(s)Charles N. Waldo
- Date of Publication19/11/1985
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.