Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to the boardwalk of Atlantic City, where gamblers risk it all in a single toss under the glare of the bright casi lights. But private investigator Joe Moran kws what lurks in the darkness behind the glitter and glamor. A tough-as-nails ex-cop with a degree in philosophy, Joe is stranger to Atlantic City's evils, and he works to help those who find themselves inadvertently caught up in the criminal aspects of life on the boardwalk. But when Joe takes on a new client, the stunningly beautiful wife of a murderous gangster, he finds himself facing far more than the usual corruption. Evil from his past resurfaces as a particularly vicious case comes back to haunt him. With his adversary threatening all that Joe holds dear, will he be able to hunt him down in time?
- Author BiographyHaving spent 10 years running a go-go bar in the #1 murder city in the Country, Edmund Aristone thought he had seen it all until he moved to Atlantic City, and learned the difference between losing one's life as opposed to losing one's soul. He brings his unique perspective to Boardwalk, a gritty, suspense-thriller surrounding life on the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
- Author(s)Edmund Aristone
- Date of Publication08/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $78.99
- AU $10.69Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.