All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes: Wooden & Fiberglass Boats, Running Gear, Yearly Commissioning & Decommissioning.
Wooden & Fiberglass Boats: Through hulls, Zincs, Props, Shafts, Logs, Struts, Rudders, Cutlass bearings, Refastening, Strut blocks, Plank blocks, Bottom painting, Mir wood repairs, Sand blasting, Gel coat blisters, Primer coats, Bottom paints.
Running Gear: Removal and replacement of shafts and props, Cutlass bearings.
Commissioning: Getting the vessel ready, Flushing the systems, Airing out the interior, First start of the engines.
Decommissioning: Water and waste systems, Engines, Interior, Exterior.
Appendixes: Addresses and phone numbers for Manufacturers, Distributors and Retailers; Tools and supplies needed; Thorough glossary of boating terms. Illustrated.
- Author(s)John P. Kaufman
- PublisherBristol Fashion Publications,US
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleBoat repair made easy
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBristol Fashion Publications,US
- Content Noteillustrations, glossary
- Weight177 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)