All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Bob Dylan professed in a Rolling Stone interview to be the guy who owned the Sixties, he was t overstating. Recently, the iconic American musician, author, and poet was named by the same magazine the second greatest artist of all time, outranked only by The Beatles.This six-part, updated examination of Dylan's five-decade career provides a comprehensive analysis of his writing and recording history, including an in-depth look at his shocking autobiography and an exploration of his many rare bootleg recordings. Parts Four through Six list and discuss Dylan's numerous appearances in film, in literature, on radio, and on television. The improved introduction further analyzes the historical import on Dylan's prolific creative output, the first four decades of his career, and his amazing twenty-first-century musical comeback.
- Author BiographyFormer newspaper columnist John Nogowski teaches English in Havana, Florida. He resides in Tallahassee.
- Author(s)John Nogowski
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2008
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight390 g
- Width166 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.