All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeach your child learn to help others!] In this delightfully fun, rhyming board book, Bob the Tomato encourages his friends, Larry and Joe, to lend a helping...hand? Ok, Veggies don't have hands...but kids do...and Bob wants to help them learn the importance of helping others! When Joe's mom breaks her big left toe, Bob decides to help. Larry and Joe offer their superhero help, too, but that's t exactly what Bob has in mind. Kids will discover right along with Larry and Joe that everyone can be a superhero if you lend a helping hand! Sunday morning values, Saturday morning fun. Now that's the Big Idea! Through imaginative and invative products, Zonderkidz is feeding young souls.
- Author BiographyCindy Kenney has worked as senior managing editor for Big Idea Inc. (Veggie Tales) for more than five years. She has published more than twenty-five children's books, five curriculum programs, multiple stories and articles, and served as a creative consultant to many. She currently lives in Illinois with her husband, Jim, and two sons, Andy and Jimmy. Mike Nawrocki is co-creator of the popular series, VeggieTales(tm). Acting as the voice of Larry the Cucumber, and several other Veggie characters, Mike also wrote, directed, and contributed to the development of the 3-2-1 Penguins(tm) series. He resides in Chicago, IL, with his wife and 2 children.
- Author(s)Cindy Kenney,Mary Murray,Mike Nawrocki
- Date of Publication11/07/2003
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleBig Idea Books/VeggieTales
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width178 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom To 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.