All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBob and Rob are two squirrels who just love eating corn on the cob. Their friends--a duck, a dog, a chicken, and a piglet--also love corn on the cob, but t Ella Mae Dobbs, a rabbit with a more refined palate. She's a little bit of a sb when it comes to trying foods she doesn't like. She prefers curly-cut carrots, hot cheese fondue, and especially tofu! Bob and Rob devise a plan to get Ella Mae to try corn on the cob--and in return they will try some of her favorite foods too. And while they may t find their next favorite food, Bob, Rob, and even Ella Mae Dobbs find that it's important to try new foods. You may be pleasantly surprised at what you find. From debut author and illustrator Todd McQueen, Bob & Rob & Corn on the Cob is a whimsical, educational, and hilarious romp into the world of two corn on the cob--loving squirrels. Perfect for the picky eater in your life who isn't getting the message through Green Eggs and Ham, this is sure to have them giggling while trying foods they originally turned their ses up at. Sky Pony Press, with our Good Books, Racehorse and Arcade imprints, is proud to publish a broad range of books for young readers--picture books for small children, chapter books, books for middle grade readers, and vels for young adults. Our list includes bestsellers for children who love to play Minecraft; stories told with LEGO bricks; books that teach lessons about tolerance, patience, and the environment, and much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyTodd McQueen is a graphic designer who specializes in photographic postproduction and interactive media. Some of his clients include Verizon Wireless, Cisco Systems, the Dial Corp, American Heart Association, and Arizona State University. This is Todd's first picture book. He resides with his family near Phoenix, Arizona.
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication29/05/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note30 color illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Todd McQueen
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.