All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rooster learns his sound(s)Inspired by a pep talk from a cat, a rooster named Bob who's been spending his days merely clucking and never crowing flies the coop to find his true voice. Along the way, he meets many animals who teach him their sounds - but unfortunately t the one he's looking for. Away from the farm all night long, Bob is greeted early in the morning by just the right ise. It's dark by the time he gets back to the henhouse, and when a dangerous fox intrudes, Bob has an urgent reason to try his new crow before daybreak - but cock-a-doodle-do alone may t be eugh to do the trick. The tongue-in-cheek text and lively pictures will make this book a perfect story-time selection.
- Author BiographyTracey Campbell Pearson is the author and illustrator of many books for children, including Myrtle and Where Does Joe Go? She lives in Jericho Center, Vermont.
- Author(s)Tracey Campbell Pearson
- PublisherFarrar Straus Giroux
- Date of Publication21/02/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar Straus Giroux
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width233 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tracey Campbell Pearson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Picture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.