All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe lived in a pet shop, sharing a bird cage with other cockatiels much like him. However, there was one big difference between Bob and the others: Bob was quite kind and his roommates were t! Being a bit clumsy and t quite as smart, Bob was bullied and made fun of by the other birds. He knew their behavior was wrong-and certainly t polite-and he was determined to find a solution to his predicament. With courage and bravery, Bob stood up for himself by chirping out for help and solving his problem with the aid of his friend.
- Author(s)Sarah Flanary
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.