All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the true story of a wandering dog who had adventure in his heart and the rattling of rails in his soul. In the early days of the Australian railroad, when shiny new tracks opened the country up to new lands and new people, there was one courageous dog who was part of it all. Everyone knew him. He was Bob the Railway Dog. Based on a real dog who rode the rails in the late nineteenth century, Bob the Railway Dog is a celebration of discovery and companionship for those who dream of the hustle and bustle of a life filled with adventure.
- Author BiographyCorinne Fenton is the author of numerous books for children, including Queenie: One Elephant s Story, illustrated by Peter Gouldthorpe. She lives in Sydney, Australia. Andrew McLean is a three-time winner of the Children s Book Council of Australia Book of the Year Award. Bob the Railway Dog is his first book with Candlewick Press. He lives in Victoria, Australia.
- Author(s)Corinne Fenton
- PublisherCandlewick Press (MA)
- Date of Publication08/11/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCandlewick Press (MA)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight567 g
- Illustrator(s)Andrew McLean
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.