All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBobby Bright Becomes a Professor (And is Lost at Sea) After last Christmas, Remington's grandparents left their mysterious strand of lights with their grandson when they returned home from Spain. Remington can w be with his bulbs every day. This is the perfect time to experiment with something he's wondered for a long, long time. Can Bobby say more than just his name? Thus begins hours of lessons for Bobby Bright, the world's most magical Christmas tree light. However, while Bobby is trying so hard to say human words, suddenly Remington also becomes a student. He is challenged to say some words in Bobby's language of Bulbese. By the time summer arrives and Mr. and Mrs. McGillicuddy return for a visit, Bobby and Remington have both earned their diplomas. And just with every school year, it ends with summer vacation. Remington and his family head to the beach. But the fun turns to tragedy when Remington loses Bobby as they frolic among the waves of the Mediterranean Sea. In the last three years Bobby Bright has saved members of his own family and the McGillicuddys, but w the world's most amazing bulb faces the biggest challenge of his life-saving himself. Bobby Bright Meets His Maker (The Shocking Truth is Revealed) Remington and his parents have returned home from living in Spain for the past year and a half. Remington will again enjoy the tiny Christmas tree in his grandparents' guest room and the amazing strand of bulbs that includes his magical friend Bobby Bright. But this year there is ather surprise. Mr. and Mrs. McGillicuddy have invited an old relative they met many years ago to join them for Christmas. He is a very lonely man who has been alone for years during Christmas. But w he meets Remington and his parents, and Remington's nanny from Spain and suddenly a strange story is learned. During the days prior to Christmas 'Old Bob' McGillicuddy and Remington become friends and Remington shows him his magical bulb, Bobby. It isn't long before 'Old Bob' realizes the bulbs on the strand have a history that he is very aware of. He kws why and how they became injected with magical powers. When Remington hears the story he kws he must do something that will be very painful. He makes the decision to give Bobby Bright and his family of bulbs away forever. Just as it is about to happen, the shocking truth is revealed and you the reader will t believe it can be true. But it is, and it is the reason the Bobby Bright story and series will be more.
- Author(s)John R Brooks
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBobby Bright
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width147 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dan Daly,Troy Gustafson,Jeff Elliott
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.