All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
About this product
- DescriptionBeloved food personality and #1 New York Times bestselling author Bobby Deen is back with 120 new, simple, mouthwatering recipes all under 350 calories that can be prepared from start to finish in under 30 minutes. Bobby Deen s life has always revolved around food especially good Southern fare. But he kws that with a busy lifestyle in and out of the kitchen, finding the time to make delicious, urishing meals can be tough. Just because your schedule is overstuffed doesn t mean your belly has to be. Now, in Bobby Deen s Everyday Eats, Bobby helps you get a tasty and good-for-you dinner on the table in time flat, with dozens of delectable recipes all under 350 calories and all prepared in less than 30 minutes. Whether it s salads and soups that make hearty suppers, lip-smacking dishes for midweek grilling, meatless main courses for watching your waistline, scrumptious sides for every season, or reduced-calorie sweet treats to cap off your meals, Bobby Deen s Everyday Eats includes such satisfying recipes as Light and Easy Scallops and Grits Deviled Egg Salad Lightened-Up Beer Cheese Soup Peachy Pulled BBQ Chicken Mustard-Rubbed Flank Steak Grilled Whole-Wheat Flatbreads Shrimp Coconut Curry Cajun Ratatouille Bake Creamy Spinach Polenta Hot Roasted Green Beans with Sweet Chili Zucchini Corn Fritters Strawberry Angel Food Cake Lighter Chocolate-Mint Shakes and so much more! Bobby also serves up time- and money-saving tips for stocking your fridge and pantry, ideas for watching your calories when you go out to eat, and a weekly 1500-calorie-a-day menu plan that helps you pull it all together. He even includes nutritional information for each and every recipe. Bobby Deen s Everyday Eats is the cookbook you ll reach for night after night for meals that are quick, delicious, and best of all . . . good for you.
- Author BiographyTV chef and restaurant manager Bobby Deen is the #1 bestselling author of From Mama s Table to Mine and the host of The Cooking Channel s Not My Mama s Meals. He lives with his wife in Savannah, Georgia.
- Author(s)Bobby Deen
- PublisherBallantine Books
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.