All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn in New York City, Bobby Flay was destined for fame in food. Readers will discover how Flay, host and competitor in several television shows, became the culinary master that he is today. This text also includes information on how to pursue a career in cooking and recipes inspired by Flay for readers to try themselves.
- Author(s)Don Rauf
- PublisherEnslow Publishing
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCelebrity Chefs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnslow Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.