All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the book Little Bobby O'Malley, the reader learnedof how Bobby saved the life of a young Semile Indianboy named Tenatke-Yaha (Thunder Wolf ), and how thatboy, whom Bobby would later call Thunder, became hisbest friend.Bobby saved Thunder from a panther, so the people of hisvillage gave Bobby the name of Hakla-Kowechobe, whichmeans (The Boy Who) Talks to the Panther.A year after meeting Bobby, Thunder's tribe decided to movedeep into the Everglades to escape the rapidly growing worldof the white man.This book begins with Bobby's search for new adventures, and introduces a girl who becomes his new best friend.When his new friend comes into danger, Bobby and his dog, Bandit, must risk their lives in a trek to seek help from thespirit of the conch shell.
- Author(s)John Jacobs
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.