All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProducer, audio engineer and author, Bobby Owsinski takes you behind the scenes of 20 of the most classic rock hits of the 1960s, 70s and 80s. Each song is analysed by Bobby which he describes exactly how the song was constructed and why it was a hit, examining in detail the song form, the arrangement, the sound and the production. This is a valuable must have for everyone who loves music, musicians learning about arrangements, producers wanting to learn how hits are constructed, audio engineers analyzing the sounds of hits and fans who love facts and trivia.
- Author(s)Bobby Owsinski
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight159 g
- Width132 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $20.06New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.