All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBob's Bible School Edition is the comprehensive distillation of the word kwledge you need to become a superior School Scrabble player. It's perfect for browsing, reference or all-out study! It's a must-have for any ardent player of the game, be they beginner or World Champion. Now you can have a champion's word kwledge summarized in one convenient book. Inside: Each of the 83397 acceptable Nat'l Scrabble Assoc. 2 to 8-letter words are alphabetically listed & antated with all of its hooks (1-letter extensions) & anagrams (words with the exact same letters). Look up HARKENED & see the obscure anagram DAKERHEN. Discover that LUNCH & RIOT can be hooked with G to make GLUNCH & GRIOT. PICTURES anagrams to both CUPRITES & the unexpected PIECRUST! Delightful surprises go on & on! Study sections spotlight JQXZ words, vowel-heavy words, words with front hooks & words added in 2006, plus self-quizzes for learning to find 1000s of the most likely bingos (7-8 letter words).
- Author BiographyRobert Gillis is a longtime tournament Scrabble(r) Player and a member of the National Scrabble Association's Dictionary Committee.
- Author(s)Robert Gillis
- Date of Publication04/02/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.