Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInside every hospital exists a world outsider has been allowed to see Written by a former doctor, Bodies is a vel of almost unbearable power and intensity. It is also a moving portrait of the loss of incence, the healing power of sexual love, and of a young man's quest for redemption in a world that's lost its sense of right and wrong. Jed Mercurio, the man behind the television series Cardiac Arrest, has produced an even more disturbingly authentic dispatch from the frontline of hospital life.
- Author BiographyJed Mercurio trained at the University of Birmingham Medical School and worked at various hospitals in the West Midlands before becoming a full-time writer in 1994. He wrote the highly acclaimed television drama Cardiac Arrest. His first novel, Bodies, was chosen as one of the five best debuts of 2002 by the Guardian and his television adaptation won the Royal Television Society Award for Best Drama Series of 2005. His second novel, Ascent, was published in 2007. His latest novel for Cape and Simon & Schuster, American Adulterer, a fictionalisation of President John F. Kennedy's personal life, was published in Spring 2009.
- Author(s)Jed Mercurio
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication06/03/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight293 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.52
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $63.70
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.