All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionOne morning in April 1952, Danish workmen digging in a peat bog near the town of Grauballe made an astonishing discovery: the body of a man preserved in the bog, his face Xattened by the weight of the peat and his skin as brown as the earth in which he lay. Who was this man, and how had he come to be there? With striking photographs and engaging text, James M. Deem tells the story of Grauballe Man and other bog bodies discovered in European peat bogs. He explains who they were, how they lived and died, and how their peat graves acted to preserve their bodies so well.
- Author(s)James M Deem
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication25/08/2003
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight408 g
- Width231 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.