Bodies of Evidence (True Crime Collection): From the Case Files of Notorious USA by Gregg Olsen, MR Gregg Olsen (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pacific Northwest is home to the world's most famous serial killers, as well as more than its share of parents who kill their children, teenagers who kill their parents, women who marry for money, naughty teachers, America's first female serial killer, and even a few who are wrongly imprisoned. New York Times bestselling author Gregg Olsen ( If Loving You Is Wrong, Starvation Heights ) and veteran journalist Rebecca Morris ( Ted and Ann - The Mystery of a Missing Child and Her Neighbor Ted Bundy ), take a new look at the Northwest's most torious crimes. Many of them made history. Two - Ted Bundy's killings and Mary Kay Letourneau's teacher sex scandal - made Time magazine's list of the top crimes of the 20th century. Some are lesser kwn or have taken on new importance, such as one of the country's first school shootings, in Moses Lake, Washington. Cases include: Washington Barry Loukaitis - Before Sandy Hook and Columbine, there was Frontier Middle School in Moses Lake, Washington. Rosalina Misina Mendoza Duge Manthie Edmondson - She had many last names as she married and killed one husband after ather. Ruth Neslund - Her husband thought captaining a huge freighter right into the West Seattle Bridge was the worst that could happen to him. It wasn't. Mary Kay LeTourneau - She said they were soul mates. He made a bet with ather student that he would sleep with her. Ted Bundy - There's only one Ted and he remains a part of our lives. Now we've learned more about his. Kenneth Bianchi - Los Angeles' most terrifying murders were finally solved 1,200 miles rth in Bellingham, Washington. With a bonus essay by Washington native Gregg Olsen on growing up in the shadow of serial killers Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgway, and Robert Lee Yates, Jr. Oregon Angela McAnulty - The mother tortured her teenage daughter until it was too late to save her. Kyron Horman - The boy with the toothy grin disappeared June 4, 2010. Why hasn't his step-mother been charged? Jeannace Freeman and Gertrude Jackson - Central Oregon was as shocked by their lesbian affair as it was by the murder of Jackson's two children. Christian Longo - He failed in his own life, so he killed his family and assumed someone else's. With two bonus essays, one by Rebecca Morris about coming of age in Oregon as serial killers trolled I-5, and one about Gregg Olsen's date with Oregon's most torious murderer, Diane Downs. Idaho Shasta Groene - the brave little girl was the only survivor of a random murder and kidnapping in Coeur d'Alene. Jeralee Underwood - the eleven-year-old had the bad luck to meet a ruthless killer as she performed her favorite task of the day, delivering newspapers to her Pocatello neighborhood. Robin Row - the only woman on Idaho's Death Row, she set fires that killed her children soon after buying life insurance on them. Angie Dodge - Carol Dodge grieved her daughter's murder for years, until she became convinced the police had coerced a confession and convicted the wrong man. Now she's working for Christopher Tapp's release. Lyda Trueblood - America's first female serial killer liked to bake apple pies. She sprinkled in a secret ingredient - arsenic. Sarah Johnson - The teenager with the blonde ponytail shot her parents with a rifle, then hid her blood-spattered pink bathrobe in the family garbage. With a bonus essay from Olsen, author of the 2005 Idaho Book of the Year, The Deep Dark - Disaster and Redemption in America's Richest Silver Mine.
- Author BiographyGREGG OLSEN IS THE NEW YORK TIMES, Wall Street Journal and USA Today bestselling author of twenty books, both true crime and fiction, including Abandoned Prayers, Closer than Blood, A Twisted Faith, Starvation Heights, and If Loving You Is Wrong. He appears frequently on Dateline NBC, NPR, Good Morning America, The Early Show, FOX News; CNN, Anderson Cooper 360, Entertainment Tonight, Inside Edition, Extra, Access Hollywood, Snapped, Deadly Women, and A&E's Biography. REBECCA MORRIS IS A VETERAN JOURNALIST and the author of Ted and Ann - The Mystery of a Missing Child and Her Neighbor Ted Bundy. Her writing has appeared in People, Entertainment Weekly, New York Newsday, The Seattle Times, The Oregonian and many other publications. She worked in broadcast journalism in New York.
- Author(s)Gregg Olsen,MR Gregg Olsen
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.