All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe hit Body Art series is a celebration of tattooing and the evolving artform of body modification. Illustrated throughout with eye-popping color photos, and featuring interviews with the world's most famous artists and tattooists, this fourth volume will take you further under the skin of the scene's biggest players. ADULTS ONLY!
- Author BiographyThe Body Art series is brought to you by the makers of Bizarre magazine. Bizarre packs each outrageous issue with news and features from the alternative community, covering everything from sex, drugs, music, fetish, extreme images and body art.
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour photos throughout
- Weight454 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.