All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionBodywork is an important element in most counselling and psychotherapy. This book contains 64 straightforward bodywork techniques that can enhance talking therapy for clients. The activities are grouped into eight sections: Body needs Body movement Body relaxation Body skills Body activity Body awareness Body enjoyment Body alert The book is ideal for bodywork with adults, teenagers and children. It can be used for individuals and groups. The easy-to-follow instructions make this book a valuable resource for every therapy practice.
- Author BiographyRoger Day, Certified Transactional Analyst, Psychotherapist and Play Therapy specialist. For many years Roger has been a trainer and supervisor specialising in children and families. Now retired, he lives in Rugby, Warwickshire, UK. Christine Day, European Adult Teaching Certificate, Nursery Nurse Examination Board (NNEB), Diploma in Counselling, Certificate in Counselling Skills. Christine is a qualified nursery nurse. In addition to successfully raising four children, over the years she has added play and creativity specialisms to her nursery skills. Christine lives with Roger in Rugby, Warwickshire, UK.
- Author(s)MR Roger Day,Mrs Christine Day
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.