All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom toilet paper to body cream, soap, and perfume, humans rely on chemistry to make our lives easier. Fascinating experiments explain how compounds are mixed together and how body care products are made.
- Author(s)Rachel Eagen
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication31/01/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleChemtastrophe!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width218 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.40
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $36.11Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.