All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers a fast track route to improving the health of your organization and yourself. It covers key health management techniques, from eliminating stress to auditing diet, and from expressing your feelings to maintaining a healthy work-home balance. It is packed with lessons and bodycare tips from people who have successfully managed their health. It includes a glossary of key concepts and a comprehensive resources guide. ExpressExec is a unique business resource of one hundred books. These books present the best current thinking and span the entire range of contemporary business practice. Each book gives you the key concepts behind the subject and the techniques to implement the ideas effectively, together with lessons from benchmark companies and ideas from the world's smartest thinkers. ExpressExec is organised into ten core subject areas making it easy to find the information you need: Invation; Enterprise; Strategy; Marketing; Finance; Operations and Techlogy; Organizations; Leading; People; and Life and Work. ExpressExec is a perfect learning solution for people who need to master the latest business thinking and practice quickly.
- Author BiographyRICHARD TEMPLAR is a business manager with over thirty years experience. He has run companies in the public and private sector as well as running his own business supplying the leisure industry. He has also worked as a stress management consultant and has written several business books. He now works as a freelance business writer.
- Author(s)Richard Templar
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/12/2001
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleExpressExec S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width130 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.