All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides solid information about drugs, emphasizing a historical & scientific approach to learning about drugs, their use, and their effect on the user. This book explores the question of athletes using body enhancement drugs, anabolic steroids or over- the-counter supplements, to try to boost their performance. Age 15+.
- Author(s)Tom Santella
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2004
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDrugs: The Straight Facts
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight850 g
- Width168 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsReinforced binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.