All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionGed Sumner introduces the unique Body Intelligence form of meditation which creates a deeply felt connection with the physical body. The exercises and meditations inspire readers to take time out from the stresses of modern life, and helps them to tune in to subtle states of life that lie within the body. Pathways are provided to access different levels of connections, from the powerful, collective wholeness of the diaphragm to the calmness and flow of the fluid body. With a little practice a deep relationship and awareness emerges. The invative methods Sumner describes allow practitioners to open up their awareness of the body's sensations, bringing about a powerful sense of presence and experience of the w. This can lead to remarkable meditative states of bliss, energy and trauma resolution. An original approach, this book will be an invaluable resource for anyone interested in meditation, particularly practitioners of craniosacral therapy, chi kung, martial arts, shiatsu, yoga, Rolfing, massage and anyone who uses meditation to deepen and support their practice.
- Author BiographyGed Sumner is a practicing craniosacral therapist, and teaches craniosacral therapy and chi kung. He has also studied shiatsu, healing and attachment based psychoanalytical psychotherapy, and has a degree in chemistry. He is the director of Body Intelligence Training, which offers biodynamic craniosacral therapy practitioner courses in Europe, North America, Australasia and the Middle East (www.bodyintelligence.com), and is also the director of Natural Movement - Elemental Chi Kung (www.naturalmovement.info).
- Author(s)Ged Sumner
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2014
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.