All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is difficult to point to an aspect of Jungian psychology that does t touch on mind, body and healing in some way. In this book Raya Jones draws on the triad of body, mind and healing and (re)presents it as a domain of ongoing uncertainty within which Jung's answers stir up further questions. Contributors from both clinical and scholarly backgrounds offer a variety of cultural and historical perspectives. Areas of discussion include: * the psychosomatic nature of patients' problems * transference and counter-transference * therapeutic techniques centred on movement or touch. Striking a delicate balance between theory-centred and practice-oriented approaches Body, Mind and Healing After Jung is essential reading for all Jungians.
- Author BiographyRaya A. Jones, Ph.D., is a Senior Lecturer at the School of Social Sciences, Cardiff University, and has been an executive committee member of the International Association for Jungian Studies.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/06/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRaya A. Jones
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.