All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contextualizes 21st century representations of disappearance, torture, and detention within a historical framework of inter-American narratives. Examining a range of sources, Pitt finds a persistent focus on the body that links contemporary practices of political terror to concerns about corporality and sovereignty.
- Author BiographyKRISTIN E. PITT Assistant Professor of Comparative Literature at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA.
- Author(s)Kristin E. Pitt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight406 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.