All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the love of dogs, authors Jack and Emilie Cohen share their fondness to their dogs and the obvious joy the dogs bring to them. To them, dogs are t just pets, they are family too. Explore the unique dog traits and behaviors manifested through their body parts in colorful pictures. Witness a couple's selfless love toward their canine pack. How will a dog react when their vibrissae are touched? Why do they curl their tongue? The Cohens have the answers.
- Author(s)Jack Cohen
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.