Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionA Complete Guide to Healthy Living and Fitness. Slow aging, avoid diseases, and turn your body back to healthy energy. A complete guide to Eating, Moving, and Sleeping Right. All in One Fat Fueling Fitness Plan. How To plan, prepare, and eat healthy, frequent meals as you graze all day. Food Facts and Fantasies. Vitamins, Minerals, and Supplements. How to use Sunshine, the Seasons, your Senses, and your Brain to boost lasting health and energy. Change your life and health as you create natural fat-burning and metabolism-increasing, feel-good Brain Chemicals, Stress Control, and Motivation. Learn the easy way to Fat Fueling, Real Foods, and Market Smarts. Avoid Toxic Plastics and Body Pollution, as you learn to choose and use the safest dishes, pots and pans. Make a commitment for a few simple life changes to live a long, lean, energetic, and healthy life.
- Author BiographyLorna Gray studied at the Universities of California, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, and Shasta College, Redding, California. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing and Public Health Nursing Certification at California State University, Chico. Postgraduate studies; California State University, San Diego and University of California, San Diego in Advanced Physiology/Kinesiology, Healthy Nutrition, and Physical Assessment completing her Exercise Science Specialist Certification. She has competed in several half-triathlons and continues to live a healthy, active lifestyle that slows body and brain aging as it control stress. Lorna began teaching Healthy Living Management in 1993 to medical staff members, patients, and others. She lectures and continues teaching Healthy Living for Aging to hospital staff memebers, postoperative cardiac patients, and private clients.
- Author(s)Bsn Phn Gray Rn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight744 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.