All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential Anatomy & Physiology book for those wanting to understand or kw more about the human body. Written by a physician, and presented in a way that we can understand. Brady takes the fear out of learning. This informational book is for teens or adults of any age. Body Works: An Everyday Guide to the Human Body Is easy to comprehend and use Has more than 175 color drawings Provides definitions and origins of terms Supplies clinical examples to help you understand how each body system may be impacted by disease Teaches the difference between ileum and ilium Explains what makes us see in color Details how oxygen travels in the blood Tells how forensic labs determine the difference between male and female skeletons Depicts what happens to your body when you get scared And much, much more! John Brady, MD, PhD received his degrees from Texas Tech University School of Medicine and did his resendency at the University of California Irvine Medical Center. He is an American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Life Fellow, was the chief of staff at Baylor Medical Center and previously taught at Navarro College.
- Author(s)M D Ph D Brady
- PublisherMedbooks, Inc.
- Date of Publication25/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMedbooks, Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.