CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.70
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.71
About this product
- DescriptionGet to grips with your bones and muscles! This title takes readers on a visual tour of the skeleton, explaining the different bones and how they fit together, how muscles work and even how skeletons can tell us many interesting things about people who lived a long time ago. Graphics show the different layers inside a bone and what a broken bone looks like through an x-ray. Fun experiments and activities include discovering what would happen to our bones without calcium and building a replica arm muscle. Following on from the successful Science Crackers series, Body Works explores the science of the Human Body. Bitesize facts and gross stories make information easy to digest. Lively and informative text is supported by clearly labelled illustrations and detailed photographs, while questions help children to relate to science and comical cartoons help them to visualise scientific facts.
- Author BiographyANNA CLAYBOURNE has been writing and editing children's books for nearly 20 years, and has written more than 100 books. Her specialist areas include life sciences, such as the human body, genes and DNA, animals and sea life.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBody Work
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/09/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.