Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.24+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet to grips with your insides and discover how your body works! This title takes readers on a visual tour of the human body, from the hair on your head to the tips of your toes. Packed with outstanding facts and amazing pictures, Body Works is sure to keep young readers captivated. This book explains the functions of different organs and systems. Lively and informative text is supported by clearly labelled illustrations and detailed photographs. Contains 20 hands-on activities, from testing lung capacity to making a model stomach as well as a large poster of the human body Cartoon doctors take readers on a tour of the human body, answering all the important questions about how a body really works. For example, what is the smallest bone in your body? Why don't skeletons rot away? Questions help children to relate to science, and comical cartoons help them to visualise scientific facts.
- Author BiographyANNA CLAYBOURNE has been writing and editing children's books for nearly 20 years, and has written more than 100 books. Her specialist areas include life sciences, such as the human body, genes and DNA, animals and sea life.
- Author(s)Anna Claybourne
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication08/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Out-of-print date19/05/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.