All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen your body and mind are together as one, you are fully and naturally present in the moment. This is the essence of mindfulness practice. Body and Mind Are One brings listeners an unparalleled training course with the venerable Thich Nhat Hanh, who for seven decades has practiced, shared, and lived this profound wisdom. Six sessions cover every step of the Buddha's specific exercises for using mindfulness to manage internal conflict, release tension and anxiety, and get in touch with the many conditions for happiness and freedom that are always readily available.
- Author BiographyThich Nhat Hanh is a Zen master in the Vietnamese Buddhist tradition, scholar, poet, and peace and human rights activist who was nominated for the 1967 Nobel Peace Prize by Martin Luther King Jr. He has written over 100 books, with more than 40 in English. His numerous Sounds True audio programs include Living Without Stress or Fear (2009) and The Ultimate Dimension (2004). See plumvillage.org.
- Author(s)Thich Nhat Hanh
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Out-of-print date29/06/2016
- Weight272 g
- Width170 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Running Time360
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.19New
- AU $24.80New
- AU $31.50New
- AU $14.52New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $51.08
- AU $38.88Trending at AU $47.27
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.20
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $36.91
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $20.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.