All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionNB: UK/EIRE RIGHTS ONLY The fitness . 1 bestseller Body for Life is a twelve week programme that promises to Change Your Mind, Change Your Body, Change Your Life. Bill Phillips' exercise and nutrition plan has been proven to produce dramatic results for tens of thousands of people, whatever their state of fitness. The programme comprises weight training, aerobic exercise, a careful diet and in addition it addresses the reader's own personal goals and encourages personal transformation mentally t just physically. The tone of the author is that of a personal trainer and motivation coach in book form. The Body for Life Programme reveals: *how to lose fat and increase your strength by exercising less, t more *how to tap into an endless source of energy with his 'Power Mindset' *how to trade hours of aerobics for minutes of weight training - with dramatic results *how to feed your muscles and starve your fat with his eating plan *how resistance training can significantly increase your metabolic rate allowing you to burn fat and change the shape of your body The principles behind the programme are simple yet powerful and they can work for you in as little as 12 weeks, transforming t only your body, but the way you live your life.
- Author BiographyBill Phillips is the founder and editor in chief of Muscle Media magazine and founded the Body for Life Programme.
- Author(s)Bill Phillips,Michael D'Orso
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/09/2002
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/10/2015
- Content Note(150 b/w photos)
- Weight340 g
- Width195 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.